Transfer Open House
Now's the time to think about transferring to Seton Hall. Seton Hall's Transfer Open House on Monday, November 4 at 1:30 p.m. is your opportunity to visit campus, learn about transfer admissions and financial aid, find out more about your academic program, and meet with current students.
Register Now for Transfer Open House
Loading Transfer Open House...
During our half-day event you will:
- Learn how Seton Hall's outstanding reputation and academic excellence can lead you to success
- Attend a Transfer Admissions presentation and Q&A.
- Walk around our park-like campus guided by a student ambassador.
- Learn about applying to Seton Hall as a transfer student.
- Discover the process of applying for and receiving financial aid and scholarships.
- Meet with current students.w Open House Agenda
If the University is closed due to inclement weather, this event will be canceled. Check the main University website for updates at www.shu.edu.
Disability Support Services
While on-campus, if you need special assistance please reach out to the Office of Disability Support Services at (973) 313-6003.