The College of Communication and the Arts is privileged to be home to, and participate in, many outstanding student organizations. All students are encouraged to take advantage of the hands-on, experiential learning offered by these organizations.
Leaders from each organization are also selected to represent their respective club in the CommArts Student Board, a partnership that unites the College's organizations with a dedication to interdisciplinary collaboration and supporting one another.
A listing of the College's student organizations is below:
- AIGA The Creative Types
- Brownson Speech and Debate Team
- Communication and the Arts Graduate Student Association (CAGSA)
- Intercollegiate Ethics Bowl
- Lambda Pi Eta
- Litore Agency
- Music Program
- Pirate Television (Pirate TV)
- Public Relations Student Society of America (PRSSA)
- Seton Hall Theatre
- Theatre Council
- WSOU 89.5 FM